We are seeking an Architectural Technician to support Project Architects, Project Managers, and Designers with design, construction documents and technical specifications on projects.
What you’ll do:
- Supports design, production and construction administration efforts as assigned.
- Provide design support and advance schematic design into design development and detailed construction documents.
- Utilize drafting/design software, ensuring accuracy and that standards and protocols are maintained.
- Maintain clear communications with and support other team members; architects, designers, engineers, and interior designers.
- May assist and participate in project pursuits, interviews and varied business development activities.
- Must be comfortable working independently and also in a team-oriented environment, with multiple projects and varied deadlines.
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture with internship experience in the design field.
- Proficient in Revit, SketchUp, AutoCAD, Photoshop and other design/rendering software.
- Skilled working with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Basic understanding of applicable building codes, regulations and standards.
- Well organized; able to balance multiple projects and deadlines.
- Professional demeanor and good communication skills as attending client meetings, project coordination meetings and interviews with clients is expected.